Tackle complex problems critical to our oceans and invent and adopt new technologies with a team of engineers, scientists, social scientists, MBAs, and policy experts from Scripps Institution of Oceanography and the University of California, San Diego, in collaboration with a non-profit organization focused on ocean health.
- Course Title: SIOC 209: Hacking for the Environment: Oceans, Thursdays 5:30-8:30PM
- Instructors: Sophia Merrifield, Eric Terrill, Steve Weinstein
- Course Advisors: Peter Newell, Steve Blank
- Application: Applications due February 12 , 2020. Admission is by application. Any enrolled student at UCSD can apply. Preference to graduate students.
- Questions? - Email email@example.com